Thursday, March 15, 2012

The latest happenings...

So much has been going on this past month.  Here's just a peek at what's been going on:

-I had a birthday.  And so did half of my family.  Lots of February birthdays=lots of celebrating 
My Pops... we are almost exactly 30 years apart.  30 years and 5 days. 

Liv and I on my birthday

-My little brother got home from serving an LDS mission in Ukraine.  He did have to come home last December for surgery for three weeks, but it's great to have him permanently home.  He's such a little stud. I just love that kid. 
Ok this is pre-mission, but I was too busy wrangling a tired baby to take any pictures at the airport with my camera 

-Taylor and I hit our 4 year anniversary! Celebrating will take place this weekend.  
oops...didn't crop Facebook out of it. 

-Liv turned 4 months.  How did this even happen? She is getting more and more fun every week. 
She sucks her thumb now...and sort of looks like an alien here.  So funny. 

-I've been able to get away and start kickboxing and cycling again at the gym.  My little sister Kenzi has been going with me and Taylor's parents have been watching Liv while we go.  

-I went to my parents' for a few days to spend some time with my brother.  My other brother and sister-in-law live there right now so it was so fun to hang out and have Liv get some cousin time with darling little Krew.   
All Krew wants to do is eat Liv and Liv just stares at Krew...but someday they will be buddies! 


1 comment:

  1. Cute cute pictures. Liv is getting big, I love it. Great job for working out, I'm so proud!

    ReplyDelete