Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy 3 months, today!

Happy 3 Month Birthday to my sweet little girl!

She has almost doubled her birth weight now.  And it seems that the worst of colic is behind us...so exciting! She's becoming such a sweet baby.  We're starting to get in a routine which is great, and I love her little smile more than anything even if she never smiles once the camera comes out.   Now I understand why moms are so annoying about their kids.  I love Liv so much I seriously can't even stand it.  She's starting to look less like her daddy's clone and more like her own little person.  I just love her.  And yes, she does wear a bib most of the day because she doesn't have enough clothes to go through 13 outfits a day.




Most recent picture...loves her little bumbo now.



It's funny to see that she's gone from this 

...to this in just 3 short months.
Call me a bad mother, but this is the ONLY way she would sleep for weeks.  What a little weirdo. 
Here's a little smile I caught...which never happens in her car seat because 99% of the time she is screaming.  She absolutely hates her car seat. 

Not the most flattering picture. ha But she is really funny about her hands.  I've caught her sleeping like this a couple of times now. : ) 

Bath time


And this is her room ( i bought that dresser off of KSL and refinished it myself)

I love this room...it's tiny and perfect for her. 

I am dying for her to love books! 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE her little room!!! so cute! she is getting so big and her eyes are open now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the?? Her room is awesome! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! It's amazing how fast they grow! My baby is now almost 5 months! It just keeps getting easier and more fun as they grow! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete