Friday, January 27, 2012

Momnesia

Okay, is this even real?  I don't know, but it'd make me feel a whole lot better if it were.  Last week was sort of miserable.  And by miserable I mean awful.  The closest thing to hell I can imagine.  Okay, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic....

 -Liv's colic spiked. She was rotten.  And a very bad baby= no sleep=looney/emotional me.
 -Taylor got super sick (and according to the doc, highly contagious) so Liv and I packed our bags for the week because I'm a germ-a-phobe and didn't want Liv to come down with strep and a sinus infection, too.

-I lost my wallet for 2 days.  Somebody turned it in.  I left it in the grocery store parking lot. 

-I had to visit the doctor, too.  I got an ingrown toenail ripped out.  Gross, I know.  The doc said it was the worst one he's seen.  Even grosser.   

-I went to the temple (only endowed Mormons are going to understand this one) on a Friday and the again on Wednesday because my cousin was going through for her first time and managed to lose my recommend.  They still let me in and then I lost my temple envelope while I was there.  I didn't go back up to get it. 

-Liv got her 2 month shots.  She may as well have gotten her limbs severed.  Pretty sure the oral vaccine is the reason she's been producing man farts. 

-Missed garbage day.  Twice.  And we have renters in our basement so that equals double the trash and we both have babies.  Ew. 

-Used conditioner instead of shampoo.

-And I broke my iPhone.  

But in good news, Taylor's health is restored, I donated blood, visited the temple twice this month, and lost 2 more pounds (33 down, 27 more to go).  Oh and the best news of all...Liv is sleeping much better.  But the downside is my boobs feel like the hoover dam waiting to burst every morning.  It's a double-edged sword, I tell ya. 

5 comments:

  1. Haha, I remember those days! It gets better, but not back to where I used to be :) I had to start writing things down because I was going mad by just *trying* to remember if I had things to do, places to be, etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you! The fact that you haven't lost your sense of humor means you are OK!
    And, don't worry-- it gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dang it! I am glad you are doing better. Tell Liv to take a chill pill. Doesn't she know you need your sleep?

    jk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha. you my dear make me laugh! PS liv is adorable and I love her baby room!

    ReplyDelete