Saturday, January 21, 2012

Liv's Blessing

Taylor gave Liv a beautiful blessing in church on New Year's Day.  It was great to have our family and friends over to our house afterwards.  Feeling very grateful for all we've been blessed with.
I know, her tights are too big, but they don't even make them small enough.
I love her shoes.

Family photo

Aunt Kenzi holding Liv

The most amazing great grandparents that have ever lived

Liv's second mom...my sister, Callie

Safford family all together: Taylor's Uncle Scot and his family
Taylor's brother, Trevor

2 comments:

  1. First, you look amazing. Second, Liv looks adorable, I can't get over those shoes. Third, is that your house because it looks amazing. Love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we lived closer! And thank you. I got the shoes on Etsy for pretty cheap. Awesome. That is our house...I'm just excited to fill it with furniture one day! : )

      Delete