Sunday, October 30, 2011

Baby, it's cold outside.

I came downstairs this morning, just in socks and my short sleeve pjs to see this.  I just don't think it's that cold in our house this morning.  Apparently, I'm the only one...

Taylor wearing a beanie, long sleeve shirt, sweats, socks, slippers AND a snuggie! haha 

On another note, I'm sad I forgot to take pictures of our dinner party on Friday night.  Taylor manages a team of about 10 people at work so we had them and their families over for dinner.  We had pumpkin soup bowls, homemade chili and chicken noodle soup, a few other things and everyone brought desserts.  But I forgot to pull out the camera.  Our dining table is still set up, so I figured we'll do it again tonight. I love holidays, so I believe today we'll be celebrating Sunday dinner, Halloween style...with asian cuisine.  I know, it doesn't really go together, but it sounds good to me!  
Happy Halloween! 


No comments:

Post a Comment